Pillow Chums ' Hi ! My Name is Freddy ' Frog 12" Plush Pillow and Toy

Pillow Chums ' Hi ! My Name is Freddy ' Frog 12" Plush Pillow and Toy Reviews



Other Picture


Pillow Chums ' Hi ! My Name is Freddy ' Frog 12" Plush Pillow and Toy Feature

  • super soft and cuddly loveable plush pet pillow and toy,
  • great attention for details, washable
  • pillow size: 12"
  • lovely pillow that can transform to toy
  • recommended for ages 3 and up
Innovation, NOT Immitation. I will be your cuddly friend and pillow! Just unfasten the velcro on my belly and I open to become your favorite cuddly pillow! Fasten the velcro and I am your favorite cuddly chum! Take me on the plane! Take me to nap time! Take me in the car!


Visit Store Now !!

Detail Products

Detail Reviews




Jul 31, 2011 21:48:16

0 comments:

Post a Comment